Monday, December 31, 2012

Advent

 Okay, these advent calendars didn't get finished for our 2012 Christmas celebration but you can bet that they will be in full view and well used for Christmas 2013!
 
My friend contacted me about making these beautiful calendars and I couldn't resist, our inspiration came from here. While the original is lovely we wanted it to be a bit less busy and are happy with that decision.
 
The below pictures are a friend's calendar, we had fun picking out our paper colors and I think that they turned out super cute! I love the color scheme she went with.

 
These two photos below are of my color choices, after getting it all put together and seeing how the above green complements so well I was a little bummed that I didn't incorporate some myself. Oh well, I've got all year to make some more!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment